Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Inweddingdress Review #24


I'm sure that what you see on the website and in magazines you'll never go for in the end anyway. However, I got it.
I saw a beautiful dress on a wedding magazine Forever and have been looking everywhere for this dress, nothing but disappointed.
After getting through online, I found inweddingdress where I can get my dress custom made just giving them my picture provided and the back depiction of what I wanna do. I am thrilled to be working with inweddingdress.com on the design of my dress; they made my vision a reality—all custom-made.
It is a drop waist gown and the dress sit at the perfect location; this is the only one that I was concerned as I am a fan of drop waist, but most companies are not good at that.
The back has lace-up and it really annoyed my friends as 4 of them help me lacing the back to make sure the form fitting. Hahaha…..
What a wonderful gown for my garden wedding!!! I appreciate it sooooo much.
I can’t imagine ever purchasing another dress from a different company. They will have my service as long as i’m wearing evening gowns.
~Cheryl B.





No comments:

Post a Comment