Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Inweddingdress Review 6

(ordered from inweddingdress.com)

Review 6:

I just received my dress today, a week earlier than expected. The dress is wonderful and came with two sashes! I did custom sizing, irremovable petticoat, bustle, and asked that the straps be removed. Then two weeks later I asked them to leave the straps. When I opened the package I checked for the straps first and they were there, a bit wider than I expected though. The dress isn't as poofy as I would like, but I'll just add a crinoline or something along those lines.
This is the dress on the web site:



This is the dress on me:



Back of the dress:





The picture of the dress as a strapless isn't loading correctly, unfortunately because I like it that way the best. There is even a little strap in the gown that helps your bust sit in the right place. Very happy with it.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, first of all thank you for establishing this blog so that others that are looking for a forum to share their collective experiences regarding knock off/budget-friendly wedding dress websites have a reference to determine whether or not the Internet is a viable option for them for purchasing a wedding dress. The information from all contributing parties has been invaluable. Next, I have decided to go ahead with ordering my wedding dress from inweddingdress.com, the style that I am planning on ordering is this one http://www.inweddingdress.com/style-bc269.html. It's a copy of a Priscilla of Boston gown that retails at $2000-$2500, which for someone who is opting to be married in Las Vegas for budgetary reasons seems impractical to spend on a dress to say the least, whether I wear it once or everyday with my jeans. I'm excited and nervous, I promise to commit the same attention to this as I would any study I would have done for the sixth-grade science fair. Pictures and results to follow soon. Wish me luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lOVE your dress from inweddingdress.com. The black bow & the little bit of black peeking out of top! I tried to find it on the website but couldnt. can you tell me where??
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this my first visit on your blog. I like your expression at words, inspiring my dresses and wedding design. Thank's a lot for share.

    ReplyDelete