Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Inweddingdress Review #16


Hello,

Overall, if you are looking for a cheap wedding dress, this place isn't too bad.
I ordered this dress at the beginning of June and received it the end of June by ordering rush order service. Only in this way, I could leave some time to make some alterations if needed for my August wedding. I absolutely LOVE it!!! The light colored sash highlights my waist line. I also went to my local store to try on a similar one before ordering... just to make sure it is possible to fit me well. I am so happy I did!!! I did customized measurements and it fits me perfectly! no alterations needed! The price was perfect and I can't wait for my wedding day in Jamaica. My suggestion would be if you loved one dress and you must go for it. I don't think you will be disappointed!! I hope this review helps you because I know the reviews meant a lot to me before ordering online.

Sincerely,
Dana










2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress!!! I’ve also purchased a dress from inweddingdress.com. I am very happy with the quality of the work that they did. I was a bit hesitant to order a dress sight unseen, but I knew I could not afford $1200 price tag. Finally, I decided to take a leap of faith. The result is not only was my dress stunning, their customer service was superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I anticipate the abstraction of accomplishing a balustrade appearance at London Fashion Week is a huge investment for a artist and acutely not one that we would absolutely animate them to do unless they're absolutely ready," British Fashion Council Chief Executive Caroline Rush told Reuters.
    bridal lace shawls
    bridal gowns and bridal coats

    ReplyDelete