Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Inweddingdress Review #16


Hello,

Overall, if you are looking for a cheap wedding dress, this place isn't too bad.
I ordered this dress at the beginning of June and received it the end of June by ordering rush order service. Only in this way, I could leave some time to make some alterations if needed for my August wedding. I absolutely LOVE it!!! The light colored sash highlights my waist line. I also went to my local store to try on a similar one before ordering... just to make sure it is possible to fit me well. I am so happy I did!!! I did customized measurements and it fits me perfectly! no alterations needed! The price was perfect and I can't wait for my wedding day in Jamaica. My suggestion would be if you loved one dress and you must go for it. I don't think you will be disappointed!! I hope this review helps you because I know the reviews meant a lot to me before ordering online.

Sincerely,
Dana










1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous dress!!! I’ve also purchased a dress from inweddingdress.com. I am very happy with the quality of the work that they did. I was a bit hesitant to order a dress sight unseen, but I knew I could not afford $1200 price tag. Finally, I decided to take a leap of faith. The result is not only was my dress stunning, their customer service was superb!

    ReplyDelete