Thursday, September 6, 2012

lightinthebox Review #1



The dress is really very pretty. Order on the 31st of July and received on the 8th of Aug, now thats really quick delivery. The dress itself is very well structured, quality of the material is pretty good! Definitely worth the price. 2 or 3 sequins have come loose but I expect that out of any dress with sequins. I ordered the blushing pink one to go in with my wedding colour scheme.
It was about $198 USD plus shipping. 
Its super shiny and sparkly, looks great in pictures. I order a size 12 even though I can fit into a size 10, just in case it was tight, I could always tailor.
It’s a little too brightly coloured for me. (I was hoping for a more pastel or baby pink since there are no swatches for sequins), I think this dress looks better with dark colours. Overall, I have yet to decide whether I like the pink to wear it at my wedding but service and workmanship wise, Lightinthebox.com is pretty awesome. I never needed customer service to be honest, so I can't comment on that area. But they were fast!
xoxo,
Budget Barbie 






No comments:

Post a Comment