Friday, January 17, 2014

Kappbridal Review #1 and Orangebridal Review #1



Update: 4/8/2014
Kappabridal.com changed their domain to
http://www.orangebridal.com/

I did a lot of research before buying my dress online and ended up ordering it from kapprabridal.com 
I was really picky about the style of my wedding dress. I found the perfect one on KappraBridal and just went for it. 

I was extremely pleased with my dress!


This is a link of the dress I order:

I ordered it on 6/13/2013 and it arrived in California on 7/15/2013. 
The staff are very friendly and prompt with replying. 
The material and detail were high quality. 
I lost some weight by the time of the wedding so I wish I would have taken tighter measurements (since the arms were a little big).
I chose the whitest color for my dress (there are off-white and ivory color options)

There are over 13,000 dresses to choose from. Just let them know your measurements, fabric color and special instructions. 
I highly recommend ordering from KappraBridal.com

V.K





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Both the partner and the dresses. I loved her gown. Is it the same as i seen in the collection of Maggie Sottero Wedding Dresses. I am also buying one from there for my wedding day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just loved this floral decoration and all flowers used in this wedding are amazing. Most of the Chicago wedding venues have floral theme and even I will also have a floral decoration on my wedding. I think it would look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In case of trendy dress there are a pack of online portal but none could gives me such majestic quality as Women's Fashionable Clothing Online gives.of course its quality is so rich that i captivated in my first sight, you eager to buy such Best Boutiques Online, you wlii have stay connected in its web portal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing. Your content was very helpful. You are a marvelous writer. Good work!
    made to measure dresses

    ReplyDelete