Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Inweddingdress Review #27


Hi,

I recently got married (march 1st) in a dress from inweddingdress.com. I found your site very helpful when I was looking for a dress online so I'd like to share my experience.

The dress I ordered: http://www.inweddingdress.com/style-bc475.html
Ordered it in Ivory/Platinum size 12

My only regret with this wedding dress is that I didn't measure myself accurately before I ordered. It was 2 sizes too big on me which meant the fittings were a lot more work than they had to be. So from my experience, if you want to order a dress online, get yourself measured first!

But other than being too big, which was my fault, I was extremely happy with the purchase for the price. There were 3 layers to this dress and boning in the bodice and bra cups in the lining. It felt very sturdy and well made. I was a little afraid I might bust out of the zipper because it was a bit snug once the alterations were done but it was fine all day.

I don't have a good eye for shades of white but the dress did seem whiter than ivory. If the shade of white is a big deal to you then ordering online might not work out so well.

The lace was very pretty but it was a bit rough. Not really soft lace, more like mesh. But I feel that it looked very delicate in the pictures and it never snagged on anything. You couldn't tell that it was kind of rough from looking at it.

I would definitely recommend ordering a dress through this site. I don't know if I'd go for anything too complicated since there's more risk of it not being exactly like the picture or not being what you expected, but for a simple dress that is going to be affordable and fun to wear for 1 day then I don't see any problem with ordering online.

Katelyn S.





4 comments:

  1. Here is the best clothing store which will give you opportunity to shop all varieties of clothes and especially we are having women collections which look fabulous.
    online salwar kameez in singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing dear, designer wedding dresses are really fashionable and modish.
    sell clothes online

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wedding day is coming very soon and i am not able to choose wedding venues nyc till now. Please suggest which venue would work well for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the blog loaded with so much information. It's really informative.
    buy saree online

    ReplyDelete