Tuesday, March 1, 2016

inweddingdress Review #36

Hi there,

I found your blog super informative! Hope people keep contributing.  I am submitting a photo and review for my wedding dress from inweddingdress.com.

I ordered Style BC332 impulsively after I decided I wasn't totally happy with the dress I had originally bought somewhere else. I ordered it one month before the wedding under rush shipping. After I ordered it, I became really nervous about the final product because of all of the poor reviews about quality, customer service, and fit; however, to my pleasant surprise, the dress arrived promptly in 2.5 weeks (exactly to the day of their rush shipping guarantee). Like the other reviews, it arrived folded inside out in a tiny package. It isn't really lace (I think it's an applique stitched to look like lace), but I was more concerned about how it looked on me than what the material felt like. I ordered a size 8 based on the measurements provided on their website, which fit everyone except my rib cage where there is a ruched band of satin-type material. I took the dress to a local tailor who was able to make the alterations quickly by letting out some of the ruched material - cost me an additional $75. The rest of the dress fit really well. All in all I had a positive experience with this company and loved the final product.

Photo of the dress online:
https://www.inweddingdress.com/reviews/style-bc332.html

Photo of me wearing the dress on my wedding day, attached.
CP

No comments:

Post a Comment